Wednesday, April 16, 2008

#20 Facebook and Myspace


I created a Facebook account when I was working on my masters. I never posted anything to it or had any friends:(. This project had me go back to it and play. I now have 36 friends, including media people in my district who are also participating in 23 things. My husband even saw how much fun I was having and now has his own facebook with 31 friends. I still win.

I think Hennepin County Library's myspace is really cool. The fact that teens will be "friends" with the library is awesome. It makes me reconsider our district's myspace policies.

No comments:

Movie

My Name In Dewey Decimal

Pamela Manders's Dewey Decimal Section:
915 Geography of & travel in Asia
Pamela Manders = 6135213144589 = 613+521+314+458+9 = 1915

Class:
900 History & Geography

Contains:
Travel, biographies, ancient history, and histories of continents.

What it says about you:
You're connected to your past and value the things that have happened to you. You've had some conflicted times in your life, but they've brought you to where you are today and you don't ignore it.
Find your Dewey Decimal Section at Spacefem.com

My Twitter

Pamelamanders